Spirituality: Day by Day is a twelve-week, two session journey in group formation that expands awareness of the sacred in all things and increases competency to enhance spirituality in the workplace. Ideal for organizations and employees who want a broad introduction to the formation process.
- Supports mission-driven culture and integration of reflection
- Builds community among participants
- Establishes individual and shared reflection as essential practices of leadership and the ministry of healing
- Utilizes expert-developed content in a flexible and cost-effective blended learning environment
- Equips local facilitators with an easy-to-use structure
- Nurse option: Awards 30 hours of CEUs
Content and formation activities explore principles, approaches, and processes core to Catholic healthcare’s foundational traditions. Both sessions weave together content and reflective exercises that apply across multiple levels of education, culture, and organizational position. The sessions offer a toolkit for the journey and for taking insights back to the workplace.
Session One introduces and defines spirituality. Each week has opportunities to reflect on one’s own spirituality and consider how spirituality is central to caregiving, and integrated into the workplace and organizational life. Session Two provides ample opportunities to cultivate practice of spirituality through various approaches. Participants are encouraged to find their individual practices as well as ways to integrate spirituality into the workplace.
To learn more about our award-winning, innovative and affordable Ministry Formation programming, contact us today!
Image Credits: Man – Unsplash; Flower – LFP archives; Hands – Shutterstock